Ladies of Charity Caregiving, Inc. aims to provide quality care for clients in need, and quality jobs for caregivers. Together we can make a difference.
Trained caregivers include workers such as personal care aides and home care aides who assist people in their homes. In addition to providing assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), these aides often help with:
- Personal care such as assistance with personal hygiene, dressing, feeding, incontinence care/toileting, mobility
- Homemaking such as assistance with household tasks, housekeeping, shopping, meal planning and preparation
- Self-administered medications if client can self-direct care
- Respite care, assistance and support provided to the family
- Other non-skilled services based on the care situation